Reception Class Teacher - Main Scale
Full Time - Permanent
Required as soon as possible
Cottingley Village Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced, organised and hardworking Reception Class Teacher who will work in partnership with the Early Years Team to ensure a child initiated approach to learning which fully embraces all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
Are you that person?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner and fully versed in aspects of the new EYFS curriculum
- Has a proven record of quality pupil progress and effective use of pupil data.
- Has a clear understanding of pupil progress throughout Early Years
- Is flexible/adaptable to the changing nature of a busy and exciting school
- Is eager to be part of a committed and exciting team
- Is an excellent communicator, who can work in partnership to motivate /develop staff and encourage/ support parents
- Is fully committed to developing the full potential of every child
Cottingley Village Primary is:
- A warm, welcoming school that is unique in its richness and cultural diversity
- A school on a positive learning journey of improvement
- A school full of well behaved, happy, friendly children who have a thirst for learning
- Highly inclusive
- A team of caring, hardworking and dedicated staff with a sense of humour who are committed to making the school the best it can be
- Committed to continuing professional development for all
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please call Mrs A Beaumont our administrator for available appointment times.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: Friday 28th September 2012
Shortlisting: Monday 1st October 2012
Interviews: Thursday 18th October 2012
Post Ref: ES936212
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING CHILDREN’S WELFARE. APPOINTMENT IS SUBJECT TO UNDERTAKING A SATISFACTORY ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
Download Further Information Click here to view PDF
School Ofsted Report Click here to view online
Job contact details