Cleaning Services Manager
Level 3, SCP 18-25 (£17,161-£21,519)
37.5 hours per week permanent, all year round
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our cleaning services team for a motivated & dynamic manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of cleaning operatives to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene across the Academy site to support the professional delivery of the curriculum.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the cleaning in the Academy is performed efficiently and to a consistently high standard
- To co-ordinate, direct and monitor cleaning operatives in their duties & monitor the quality of their work
- To be responsible for the day to day management of the cleaning staff including absence cover, recruitment, training, monitoring attendance & collating information for payroll
- Provide outstanding customer service to students, staff, visitors and parents
- Monitor stocks of cleaning materials and place orders accordingly and within budget limitations
It is essential that the successful candidate has a minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience and the ability to positively lead a team, knowledge of health & safety, excellent communication skills and the passion to provide outstanding customer service. The successful candidate should be PC literate with good prioritisation and time management skills.
The Academy opened in existing buildings on 1 September 2009, with a new building planned to open in 2013. The Academy has students aged 11-18 with places for 1,200 11-16 pupils plus 240 Post 16 and by 2019 we will be a full 3-18 academy. Dixons Allerton Academy is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For any queries or an application pack, please contact Louisa Sharp on 01274 770230 or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm, Tuesday 26th March 2013
Interviews to be held on Thursday 28th March 2013
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the Academy.
School Ofsted Report Click here to view online
Job contact details