Required from September 2013
Permanent - Full Time
The Governing Body of Fagley Primary School and Children's Centre are seeking to appoint a new teacher who will be able to work closely with both the lower KS2 and KS1 team and to support the strategic direction for a Year 3 class over the next phase of its development and to help lead this period of change with innovation, imagination, flair and vigour whilst retaining humour and professional gravitas.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Be a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement, as well as possessing the drive and enthusiasm to inspire the children in their care
- Be willing to work as a member of an effective and established teaching team
- Demonstrate vision, creativity, drive and passion to continue the development of our school
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
- A commitment to your professional development
- A committed and hard working staff team who are working together to develop excellence and enjoyment and a curriculum where every child matters
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
- An opportunity for collaborative working with other schools
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed and should be made by contacting Mrs Lee, School Business Manager on 01274 771124.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2013
Shortlisting: Monday 29th April 2013
Interviews: W/C Monday 6th May 2013
Post Ref: ES990613
At Fagley Primary School we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Download Further Information Click here to view PDF
School Ofsted Report Click here to view online
Job contact details