Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Level 4, SCP 26 - 31, 28 hours per week
We are looking to appoint an outstanding HLTA to cover PPA and Management time primarily throughout KS2. There may also be scope for the successful candidate to lead some PIW initiatives throughout school.
Wilsden is a two form entry primary school situated in a semi-rural setting on the outskirts of Bradford. There is a strong ethos of care and support and we are proud when visitors comment on what a lovely place it is to be. The school is focused on driving whole school improvement forwards. This post is initially based in key stage 2.
We are looking for an HLTA who:
- Is strong, inspirational and enthusiastic.
- Can offer flexibility, creativity and strong working relationships with the children.
- Can teach a range of subjects and topics, including French and PE.
- Can lead extra-curricular clubs as part of the role.
In return we can offer you:
- A positive and caring school where every child matters.
- Pupils who are keen to learn.
- A clear, positive and caring ethos.
- Highly committed and dedicated staff and Governors.
- Our full commitment to your professional development.
Visits to school are welcomed. Please contact Susan Grange to arrange an appointment on 01535 272263.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 3.30pm, Monday 8th July 2013
Observations and interviews week commencing: Monday 15th July 2013
Post Ref: ES1041313
We are committed to safeguarding our children and all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
You should note that the Council is in the process of introducing a new pay and grading structure. The existing pay scales will be replaced by pay bands. Although the vast majority of jobs will be unaffected, the existing salary and range of the job quoted above may change. A pay protection policy is in place should the salary reduce.
Download Further Information Click here to view PDF
School Ofsted Report Click here to view online
Job contact details