Class Teacher, Beckfoot Heaton Primary School & Nursery
Salary/grade: MPS 1 - UPR 3
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week
1x Fixed Term to 31st August 2020
1x Fixed Term to cover Maternity
Beckfoot Heaton Primary School & Nursery is at a very exciting stage of our growth. We are delighted to work as part of Beckfoot Trust, a group of schools determined to create “remarkable learning environments” for all of our children.
We currently have the opportunity for an aspirational teachers to help us achieve our school’s vision of “Growing to be Great”.
- thrive on children's success?
- love learning?
- see the potential in everyone and everything?
If so, we would love you to consider working at Beckfoot Heaton. As a 3 form entry school with excellent facilities including a Forest School and a 4D interactive room, we have a lot to offer such as:
- children who are keen to learn and love to show off their school
- an innovative learning environment to inspire your teaching
- a strong commitment to your professional development (internally and through our partnerships with other schools)
- the chance to join a team of staff, Trust members and parents who are working together to realise the potential of this wonderful school – and we are making it happen!
If you are determined to help us to achieve our ambitions for children, please contact Hayley Budge for an application pack. Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 29th April 2019
Interview Date: Friday 3rd May 2019
Please contact the school to arrange a visit week commencing 8th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post