Nursery Teacher, Byron Primary School
Maternity Cover required from September 2019
Salary: From UPS 1 (depending on experience)
Recently Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply)
Rated Good by OFSTED in December 2016 - ‘The school is a harmonious environment in which pupils from a range of different nationalities and backgrounds work, play and learn successfully together’.
‘The arrangements for safeguarding are effective’ (OFSTED 2016)
Byron Primary is a successful and ambitious three form entry primary school in Urban Bradford. The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking Teacher to lead our Nursery Team on the next step of our development.
We are looking for:
- A good/outstanding Early Years Teacher with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- A good working knowledge of the early years/ foundation stage curriculum
- An inspiring Teacher with passion and commitment to high quality early years education
- The ability to lead by example with expertise and enthusiasm
- A proven track record of effective practice
- A love of learning
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff
- High quality CPD leading to excellent professional development
- The chance to work in a large school
- A commitment to your work life balance and well-being
All potential applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Recruitment will involve a lesson observation and interview. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 29th March 2019
Interviews: week commencing 8th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post