Teacher Upper KS2, Carrwood Primary School
“We would like a teacher who is friendly and kind, respects us and has time to listen. We need them to be firm but fair but someone who has lots of interesting stories to share with us.” Pupils of Carrwood
Permanent, Full time Class Teacher required for September 2019
Main pay scale – Upper Key Stage 2
NQT’s with KS2 experience welcome to apply
Carrwood Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to start from September 2019. We are looking to appoint a child-centered, inspirational teacher with a passion for transforming lives. Our school is an oasis in the heart of our community and is a place where we nurture, care for, support and inspire our children to be the very best that they can be. In our successful monitoring visit in July 2018, Ofsted stated that our school ‘is driven by a strong sense of moral purpose and an absolute conviction that our pupils, and our communities from which they come, deserve and must have the best.’
In our school, you will find:
- Wonderful pupils who are ready for learning and who are waiting for someone to inspire them
- A committed staff team who are supportive, dedicated and passionate about the children that they work with
- An ethos which promotes positive mental health and wellbeing for staff and pupils alike
- Professional development focused on pupil’s needs which will ensure rapid and sustained improvements
We are delighted to be a part of the Bradford Opportunity Area which has opened up many new and exciting ventures for reflective and inspirational development of our staff. We are currently working alongside St Anthony’s Teaching School Alliance in Leeds to develop English skills across the curriculum. This offers many exciting CPD opportunities for all staff in our school.
We would encourage anyone wishing to join our team to come and see us in action. Please contact Susan Watson on 01274 664864 to arrange a convenient time.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Further details and an application pack can be found on our school website or alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 29th April 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 7th May 2019
In line with the immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard – for this role the post holder is required to meet the following
Advanced Threshold Level
The post holder should demonstrate they can:
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously at length effortlessly.
- Explain difficult concepts simply without hindering the natural smooth flow of language.
- Take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of Standard English in School.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post