Class Teacher, Clayton Village Primary School
Full time / Permanent / MPS
Required to start in September 2019
Teachers with experience in KS1 or KS2 (and NQTs) are welcome to apply
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Class Teacher to work in our Ofsted assessed “Good” school, starting in September 2019 on a permanent contract. Clayton Village Primary School is set in a small community village on the outskirts of Bradford. Our school is well resourced and maintains high levels of staffing and support for pupils. We require the right candidate to be highly motivated and ambitious for the success of our school in our journey to developing an outstanding school with a focus on passionate exciting teaching and learning for all our children.
We are seeking someone who is:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner, who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their role
- Committed to providing an inclusive learning environment
- Fully supportive of our school’s aims and ethos
- Someone who strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life
In return we offer:
- Dedicated and experienced colleagues who work as a team including joint PPA time
- Enthusiastic, confident and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- An innovative curriculum
- An effective induction programme
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to our ongoing improvements
- Training opportunities to enhance your professional development
- Be part of our team and make a difference to our children’s lives
Visits to school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement.
Please contact the school office on 01274 414115 or at email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient appointment
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Alternatively, application forms, job description and personal specification are available from the school office.
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 29th April 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Clayton Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to safer recruitment procedures, an enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post