Teacher (KS1 / KS2), Dixons Academies Trust
Job Vacancy: Dixons Music Primary
Post: Teacher (KS1 / KS2)
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: MPS / UPS
Exceptional school at the heart of Bradford
Ofsted Outstanding; top 10% nationally for Key Stage 1 outcomes
Dixons Music Primary opened with 30 Reception children in September 2012 and will rise to its full capacity, of 420 students, in September 2019.
Why choose Dixons Music Primary?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on feedback NOT marking
- No off-the-shelf strategies; bespoke coaching from highly skilled staff
- Commitment to continuous professional development through Dixons Teaching Institute
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of hard work, independence and enjoyment and completely committed to our mission: the academy ensured that all students succeeded at university, or a real alternative, thrived in a top job and had a great life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonsmp.com or call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Luke Robbins-Ross, Acting Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsmp.com/join/jobs Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 26th April 2019
(Applicants are welcome to visit the Academy on Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 2.00pm and 4.00pm)
Interviews / selection: Week Commencing 29th April 2019