Reception Class Teacher, East Morton CE Primary School
Reception Class Teacher
Permanent Post (MPS/UPS)
Required for September 2019
Would you like the opportunity to work within a successful, values-centred school in which ‘learners thrive’ and ‘staff potential is quickly identified’?
This role would suit a highly successful and ambitious NQT who would welcome the challenge of working within our Reception class setting. East Morton is a ‘good’, school (Ofsted, 2017) which provides ‘outstanding’ opportunities for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of both its learners and its staff (SIAMS, 2017).
We can offer:
- Confident children who have a genuine thirst for knowledge
- A ‘clear vision’ for the future of the school
- A ‘nurturing culture’ for staff and learners alike
- A ‘broad, balanced and creative curriculum’
- A comprehensive employee benefits scheme through BDAT, along with development opportunities across the trust
We are seeking someone who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their role
- Innovative and open to change
- Committed to providing an inclusive learning environment
- Fully supportive of our school’s values and ethos
- Willing to engage fully with the local community
Visits to the school are actively encouraged for all potential candidates.
To arrange a visit, please contact: Jackie Kelley, Office Manager on 01274 569447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Application deadline: 12 noon, Monday 25th March 2019
Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019
All posts are subject to a probationary period of one term.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to and enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.