Headteacher, Eldwick Primary School
Group 4 school
Salary Range L22 – L27
Start date September 2019
Eldwick Primary School is a popular and successful school, set on the borders of Eldwick and Gilstead villages near Bingley. We pride ourselves on the partnerships we have established within the community and our commitment to creating lifelong learners. Staff are dedicated to delivering a diverse and balanced curriculum in an innovative and creative way.
Our achievements in Sportsmark Gold and Artsmark Platinum celebrate the cultural ethos of our school. Eldwick Primary is a growing school - we will complete our transition to 2.5 entry by September 2020.
We have recently had an Ofsted inspection which reconfirmed our ‘Good’ rating and we achieved good attainment and progress in the 2018 SATs which have put us in a very good position to move forward with a new Headteacher.
We are looking to appoint a Headteacher who:
- Is an inspirational, motivational and visionary leader
- Will maintain strong partnerships across a diverse community by continuing to develop training with our partners Birth to 19, 4LC and the Linking Project and continue to build on them
- Will continue to maintain our financial future in a creative and innovative way
- Will build on our strengths and successes to lead us to ‘Outstanding
In return, we can offer you:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming school where all are committed to providing the best education for our pupils
- A talented and motivated whole school team
- A committed and involved governing body that offers challenge and support
- A creative learning environment, both indoors and out, which motivates and encourages pupils and staff
- A commitment to your own continuing professional development.
You are very welcome to visit our school on Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 2.30pm or
Wednesday 6th February 2019 at 9.30am, by contacting the school office email@example.com
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 4th March 2019
Assessment and Interview Dates: Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post