Director of Learning: Social Sciences, Feversham Academy
The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, female for the following position to commence as soon as possible.
Director of Learning: Social Sciences
L6 to L10
We are offering:
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding school
- A committed staff team
- Opportunities for innovative ways of working
- An opportunity to build and further develop good practice
- High quality professional development opportunities
- High standards of achievement, friendly supportive community environment
- Excellent ICT facilities
- New purpose built – well-resourced accommodation
- Nursery provision catering for 0 – 5 year olds, offering discounted rates for staff
- ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
- A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
- Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
- An innovative and reflective school
You should have:
- A commitment to support the Ethos of the school
- A passion for students learning
- A proven track record in delivering high quality teaching and learning
- The ability to enthuse, motivate and engage students
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. Due to the nature of the post, applications from women only can be accepted as this is an occupational requirement and as such is provided for under Section 1, Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Please contact Debbie Byrd on 01274 559500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 26th April 2019
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”