3 x Teachers, Grove House Primary School
3 x MPS Full Time, Classroom Teachers (suitable for NQTs)
Are you committed to improving pupil outcomes? Are you hardworking with a sense of humour?
We are looking for three class teachers to join our driven and passionate teaching team from September 2019. If you are ready for the challenge of a two form entry, forward thinking primary school, then come and join us as we continue our journey.
ou will need to be passionate, resilient and with the highest of expectations of our pupils as well as being able to work as part of a flexible, happy team.
What Ofsted (January 2019) say:
- New leaders are now creating an ambitious and united culture of improvement
- Pupils spoke confidently and happily about their learning.
- Pupils’ attitudes to learning seen during the visit were positive and pupils were engaged in their lessons
- Children who are motivated to learn
- A highly tailored NQT development programme run by teachers and senior leaders
- Access to great tailored CPD and opportunities for further promotion
- The support of working alongside other experienced teachers
- A straight talking and energetic team with a great sense of humour
- Strength of partnership from an executive leadership model with Crossley Hall Primary School
Ready for the challenge?
Please contact the school to arrange an essential visit or to obtain an application pack.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Discover what a great career move working with us would be!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 07423719796
Website: www.grovehouseprimary.co.uk Telephone: 01274 636921
Myers Lane, Bradford BD2 4ED
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 25th March 2019
Interview: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Grove House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post