Class Teacher, Hoyle Court Primary School
Full Time, MPS dependent on relevant skills
Temporary Post to cover maternity with the strong possibility of this becoming permanent, Required for September 2019
Teachers with KS1 or KS2 experience (and NQTs) are welcome to apply
Hoyle Court Primary School is a good school situated in the Baildon area of our city. Our modern school building is well resourced and maintains high levels of staffing and support for pupils.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher, who will share our vision, passion and enthusiasm for learning. Applicants with a key stage 1 or key stage 2 background may apply; what is important is your commitment to delivering the best for our pupils and your exemplary practice in the classroom.
- Ambitious for our children
- A caring and friendly school
- A professional and lively team
- Proud of our pupils who are cheerful, confident and enthusiastic
- Supported by enthusiastic governors with a clear vision for the school
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning
- Well organised and motivated with high expectations
- A team player with vision and creativity who is able to motivate pupils
- A person who strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life
- Committed to inclusion
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed - please contact Mrs Renton, our School Administrator to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 1st April 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post