Required for September 2019 Year 5 or Year 6 Class Teacher, Idle CE Primary School
Year 5 or Year 6 Class Teacher
Permanent, Full Time, MPS dependent on relevant skills
Required for September 2019
Teachers and NQT’s with KS2 experience welcome to apply
We are an Outstanding Church of England Primary School, situated in the village of Idle on the outskirts of Bradford. Our school is in a well furbished, spacious single story building with extensive grounds and maintains high levels of staffing and support for pupils. The school is in the process of expanding to two form entry and by September 2019, EYFS-Y5 will have a full complement of pupils.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher, with responsibility for teaching a Year 5 or Year 6 class, who will share our vision, passion and enthusiasm for learning. Our new teacher will work with our KS2 team to provide students with an excellent education delivered in the context of our positive Christian ethos.
- A high achieving school which is caring and friendly
- A motivated, professional and lively team of staff
- A school with a creative curriculum enriched with numerous visits and visitors
- Proud of our pupils who are cheerful, confident and enthusiastic learners
- Supported by enthusiastic governors with an exciting vision for the school
- An inspirational and motivated teacher
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning
- Actively supportive of the values of a Church of England primary school
- A team player with vision and creativity who is able to motivate both pupils and support staff
- A person who strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed - please contact Mrs Ayre our School Business Manager to arrange a mutual appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 28th March 2019
Shortlisting: 2pm, Thursday 28th March 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 9th April 2019
Idle C.E. (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post