Lower Key Stage 2 Phase Leader, Lidget Green Primary School
Exciting Middle Leadership Opportunity!
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
If so, then look no further!
Lower Key Stage 2 Phase Leader
To start September 2019 or sooner if available
Upper Pay Range – 1 to 3/ TLR (depending on experience)
Full Time and Permanent
Lidget Green Primary is a vibrant, creative, aspirational school with a team of hard working and highly skilled staff and governors. We are looking to develop our teaching structure to include phase leaders in each Key Stage, thereby providing further consistency and support across school.
Our recent Ofsted inspection (February 2019) judged us as a ‘Good’ school.
The inspection reported that ‘Pupils are happy, their talents are celebrated and parents are partners in their children’s education’.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An experienced Key Stage 2 teacher who is able to demonstrate effective leadership skills and operate as a strong team player
- Is able to teach to a standard which is consistently Good or better and is able to share this practice across Key Stage 2
- Has the ability to motivate others through their passion for teaching and learning
- Has a track record of securing good or better progress for pupils
- Is creative, proactive and reflective in their approach to learning
- Has the ability to interpret data effectively to impact on progression and standards
Prospective candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
For visits to the school please get in touch with Shiela Bano on email@example.com or alternatively telephone 01274 579576.
Closing/Shortlisting Date: 12 noon, Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 8th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post