Teacher - (Year 5/6), Sandy Lane Primary School
Teacher - (Year 5/6)
NQT’s welcome to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our forward-thinking, supportive and welcoming school. Sandy Lane is at the next exciting phase in its development. The above post offers the successful candidate a chance to work alongside the Leadership Team who are determined to improve standards further in this well-resourced and vibrant school.
You need to be:
- An excellent practitioner, who is keen to continue professional development in an exciting and creative environment
- Creative, enthusiastic and passionate about getting the very best out of our children
- Flexible in your approach to children’s learning and development
- A dedicated, friendly and supportive staff team
- Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved learners with a great attitude to learning
- A forward thinking, dynamic school community
Visits are warmly welcomed on Thursday 11th April 2019 or Wednesday 1st May 2019 at 9am or 2pm or other suitable time to be arranged, however we understand due to the short turn around that not everyone will be able to visit. To make an appointment please contact Mrs Diane Bonham (School Business Manager).
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 3rd May 2019
Shortlisting: Week commencing 6th May 2019
Interviews and observation of teaching: Week commencing 13th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.