Teacher, Sandy Lane Primary School
Teacher (Year 5/6)
MPS 1 –MPS 6
This is an exciting opportunity to join our forward-thinking, supportive and welcoming school. Sandy Lane is at the next exciting phase in its development. The above post offers the successful candidate a chance to work alongside the Leadership Team who are determined to improve standards further in this well-resourced and vibrant school. NQT’s welcome to apply.
You need to be:
- An excellent practitioner, who is keen to continue professional development in an exciting and creative environment
- Creative, enthusiastic and passionate about getting the very best out of our children
- Flexible in your approach to children’s learning and development
- A dedicated, friendly and supportive staff team
- Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved learners with a great attitude to learning
- A forward thinking, dynamic school community
Visits are warmly welcomed, please telephone Mrs Diane Bonham (Business Manager) for a mutually convenient appointment (01274 546493).
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon, 21st June 2019
Shortlisting: 21st June 2019
Interviews and observation of teaching: 28th June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post