Part-time Teacher, Shibden Head Primary Academy
Teacher vacancy for September 2019
Part-time teacher 0.5FTE sharing responsibility for a KS1 class – year group to be decided
We want you at Shibden Head!
We wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic teacher to join the staff team at Shibden Head Primary Academy.
Shibden Head is a welcoming and friendly school where all individuals are valued; it is an excellent place to work. I experienced a super induction, organised by supportive staff, which offered me opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. (Hollie Aitken, Year 5 teacher).
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has high expectations of attainment, progress and behaviour
- Has experience of consistently good or outstanding practice
- Can motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their best
- Is committed to making a valuable contribution to the life of our academy
We can offer:
- A welcoming and supportive staff team
- Pupils who are well-behaved and keen to learn
- Commitment to your professional development
- High quality induction
- The opportunity to work with us as part of the Focus Academy Trust
Please view our recruitment video on our website www.shibdenheadprimaryacademy.co.uk – (Office/Recruitment).
Visits to the school are strongly recommended– please telephone to arrange
(school closes for Easter holiday 12th April 2019, re-opens 29th April 2019).
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
or from Deborah Marshall, Business Manager email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 2nd May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post