Class Teacher, Silsden Primary School
Ofsted November 2016: ‘This is a good school.’
Full Time MPS Class Teacher
Required for September 2019
Starting salary will be paid at higher rate on MPS for candidates demonstrating an accomplished level of teaching.
Silsden Primary School is seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed Key Stage 2 class teacher.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- Can demonstrate that children have made very good progress as a result of their teaching
- Can motivate and inspire children with high expectations for their success
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal skills to work within
- A cohort team of three class teachers
- Has ambition and is dedicated to supporting all children thrive in learning
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of staff and the opportunity to work in a cohort team of 3 teachers
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success; enthusiastic and happy children
- A welcoming and friendly school with strong home/school partnerships
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally with a coaching and mentoring programme for all teachers
- Fully funded NQT/ RQT development programme if applicable
All applicants are strongly recommended to visit the school – please contact our school office on 01535 210666 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 20th March 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 25th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post