Assistant Headteacher, St Anne's Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2019
L4 – L8
The Trustees of the Blessed Christopher Wharton Catholic Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Headteacher to join our team and work in partnership as we continue on our journey to make St Anne’s a great school.
We require someone who:
- Has a strong personal faith
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has a proactive approach to leading school improvement and a clear vision of school improvement strategies
- Has vision, drive and energy
- Has proven experience of leading and managing areas of school improvement and change
This is a superb opportunity to further your career, working with a dedicated and enthusiastic staff to move the school forward.
Appointments to visit school are welcomed and recommended and can be made by contacting the school.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively please contact the school for an application pack.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 1st May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post