Class Teachers, St William's Catholic Primary School
Full time permanent positions available
Required from September 2019, positions across key stages
The Governors of St. William’s are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our inclusive and happy school. Applications from experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Have high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
- Are passionate about the education of all children
- Are highly effective classroom teachers who care deeply about children’s learning
We can offer:
- High quality CPD to support your development
- Enthusiastic, confident and well behaved children
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A positive and caring school environment
If you are an effective and highly motivated teacher we would love to hear from you. We will provide you with a supportive environment where you will be valued and respected. St. William’s is a one form entry school, with a friendly and welcoming environment. If you think St William’s is the place for you, we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged please contact the school office.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office – telephone 01274 545743 or email: email@example.com
Only applications submitted on Catholic Education Service forms will be accepted.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 27th March 2019
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post