A full time Class Teacher for Key Stage 2, Stanbury Village School
We aim to provide the best possible education for every child.
We offer pupils a school life that is challenging, inspiring and supportive.
Due to a promotion we require:
A full time Class Teacher for Key Stage 2
Start Date: 1st September 2019
We are seeking an inspirational and exceptional teacher to teach in our fabulous school.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working as a class teacher in year 5/6 or year 3/4.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching & learning
- Loves ‘the school life’
- Is a team player
- Has good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, talented children who have fun all the way to the end of year 6!
- A welcoming friendly village school, set in the heart of Bronte country
- A small but talented and supportive staff team
- High levels of governor and parental support
- A commitment to your professional development & promotion
- An innovative curriculum
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Visits to School: Thursday 4th April 2019 - please call the school office on 01535 642270 to arrange.
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 22nd April 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews and Observations: Thursday 2nd May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post