Class Teacher - TLR, The Academy at St. James
Fixed term TLR for the right candidate (Accelerating progress leader for vulnerable groups)
Main Scale + potential TLR £2,683.00
The Governors and Head of School at The Academy at St James would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, passionate school team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our happy school during an exciting phase in our development.
Do you have a commitment to raising standards? Are you looking for an exciting school where you can develop or start your career? If so, you are just the person for us.
The TLR post holder will be expected to:
- Take specific responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day management and vulnerable groups across the school (EAL, NTE, pupil premium, summer borns e.t.c)
- Lead our approach to accelerate the progress of vulnerable children form the moment they join our school to the moment they leave
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have an impact on educational progress beyond your own classroom and be a model for exemplar practice
- Be committed to research and evidence based practice
- Raise attainment and the quality of learning across the school for these pupils through working and sharing with others
Are you a class teacher who is:
- An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
- Committed to improving your own teaching and developing as a practitioner?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
- Able to make learning fun and exciting?
We can offer:
- Incredibly enthusiastic children who want to learn
- An amazing and dedicated staff team who go the extra mile for our children
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance
A tour of the school can be arranged with Amanda Carter.
Please contact her on email@example.com or 01274 777095
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 14th May 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 14th May 2019
Interviews: Monday 20th May 2019
Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post