Class Teacher, Victoria Primary School
Main Scale, Required for September 2019, 32.50 hours per week
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner to join our strong and supportive team from September 2019.
We can offer you:
- A school with enthusiastic, happy, friendly pupils who are keen to learn
- Families who are keen to give their children support and encouragement
- A caring, professional and welcoming school
- A full commitment to your professional development
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s progress and achievement
- Close links with other Keighley schools and schools within the Nurture Academies Trust
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Be committed to being a member of a supportive team
- Have an enthusiasm for the creative curriculum
- Welcome the opportunity to work closely in partnership with parents
If you wish to apply for this post, please contact the school for an application pack, either by post or by email. You may supplement your application form with a letter of no longer than two sides of A4. Your letter of application should outline your reasons for applying for the post and give an indication of what you can offer the school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement. Please contact the school on 01535 210110
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Or paper applications should be sent to:
Victoria Primary School, Cartmel Road, Keighley, BD21 2RD
Please mark the envelope: Class teacher post
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 3rd May 2019
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 20th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post