2 x KS2 Classroom Teachers (Full Time), Wycliffe CE Primary School
2 x KS2 Classroom Teachers (Full Time)
Permanent Posts (MPS/UPS)
Required for September 2019
Both posts would suit either an experienced teacher, or a highly successful and ambitious NQT who would welcome the challenge of working within a Key Stage 2 setting.
We can offer:
- Confident children who have a genuine thirst for knowledge and are happy and enthusiastic with excellent behaviour
- A comprehensive employee benefits scheme through BDAT, along with development opportunities across the trust
- A warm, happy school where we value our community ethos and have a philosophy of treating each other with kindness and respect
- A school with inspiring learning environments
- An opportunity to work with an experienced and committed team and take a teaching role in a school determined to reach the highest standards
- A commitment to provide an inclusive learning environment
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Excellent KS2 practitioners who make learning fun and inclusive and have a track record of raising both pupil attainment and standards of teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their role, with a flair for primary education and the ability to inspire children to learn
- Willing to embrace working and teaching in our school and engage fully with the local community
- Fully supportive of our school’s Christian Values and ethos
Visits to school are actively encouraged for all potential candidates. Please contact Denise Baxter at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
We have set aside Thursday 21st and Monday 25th of March 2019 but we can be flexible.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Completed applications can be returned to Denise Baxter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An email will be sent to shortlisted candidates with details of the interview process.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Monday 1st April 2019
Interviews will take place on Thursday 11th April 2019
All posts are subject to a probationary period of one term.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.